FAMILY PICS: MISH-MASH
Pictures taken Sept-Nov 2008
Kool Kid Katie, 31 months old taken just before Thanksgiving.
My Granddaughter :)


Me with my camera, taking pictures on an old bridge in New Castle built in 1913 by the Roanoke Bridge Company


Me with my first camera. 
I started taking pictures at a very young age ;)
It was Dec. 1945 and I was 9 months old. I couldn't stand up alone yet, so I am holding onto my wooden playpen.

Granddaughter Katie (30 mos) in her PirateGirl costume with friend SuperGirl behind her (Girls Rule!)

Trick or Treating in Downtown Northport - what fun!

Katie loves the big pumpkins at the Pumpkin Farm because she can sit on them

My cat Katie is "TheDirtRoller" (yes, same name as granddaughter!) She's a black cat and turns herself brown rolling in the dirt. She comes in with this little black "mask" for a face.

Here's Katie when she hasn't rolled in the dirt! She's all black except for a tiny spot white on her chest and some white on her lower belly.

My other cat, Jesse (female) is "TheClimber" - nothing is too high for her including the roof of the garage and shed.

Hubby sure knows how to get dirty!
John doing a major motor job on his little old "work truck", a 1987 Isuzu Pickup.

Mechanically sound so time to pretty 'er up! Painted in a new truck bed and painted the outside and inside. Looks darn good for a little old lady! :)

Next he made a tool box for the back of his work truck. It's covered with aluminum removed from an old camper and painted black like the truck.

My daughter Kathy with her daughter Katie

My daughter Eileen with Katie on Easter Sunday back in March 2008

Katie at Gramps house sitting in the tree her mommy and aunt used to climb when they were little. I planted this Japanese Red Maple when I was pregnant with Kathy over 35 yrs ago!

Katie holding "Nana's Little Bear" - carved from a tree which I bought at the Grand Canyon way back in 1965! Kathy has the bear now in Katie's room :)

Northport Harbor Park - Katie is on the little slide and pointing to the BIG slide saying, "Ewww---that's the SCARY SLIDE over there!"

Katie on the merry-go-round at harbor park which her mommy used to play on when she was a little girl, too!

NOTE:
You can see ALL my videos posted on You Tube by copy/pasting this link:






http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=merrygornd&search_sort=video_date_uploaded

BE SURE TO CLICK "WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY" IN LOWER RIGHT CORNER BELOW VIDEO!!



******* ******* ******* ******* ******

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW PRESIDENT
BARACK OBAMA - 2008
Making History! - Our First Black President



 

******* ******* ******* ******* *******

No comments: